Thursday, July 21, 2016

My Favorite Disneyland Experiences

After 39 years of visiting Disneyland a number of times  (about 10 vacations), and my trip to Disney World for the first time ever just last year, I came up with my favorite rides.  This would be for all time, but subject to change.  Sometimes the rides get better or grow slightly too familiar, but I try to remain objective.  I don't base the experiences on nostalgia. I'm all about the actual experience based on the richness of the visuals and ride quality.  I'm keeping any Disney World experiences separate, since my familiarity isn't as good.  The list isn't comprehensive.  Just the top picks.  I'll continue the list later.

Come on everybody, here we goooooo!


Splash Mountain
Pirates of the Caribbean
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Fantasmic!
Hollywood Tower of Terror
Radiator Springs Racers
Indiana Jones Adventure
Storybook Land Canal Boats
Haunted Mansion
Grizzly River Run
Space Mountain
Peter Pan
California Screamin'
Fireworks
Disneyland Railroad
It's a Small World
Star Tours
Soarin'
Matterhorn Bobsleds
Jungle Cruise
Finding Nemo

Your favorites will vary.  I can't imagine any lists by any two people would be the same.  But maybe you can see a pattern or figure out if I'm nuts.



No comments:

Post a Comment